|Very Early Bird Registration Deadline||: 27/02/2017|
|Abstract submission deadline (free papers and posters)||: 14/05/2017|
|Early Bird Registration Deadline||: 15/05/2017|
|Late Registration Deadline||: 15/09/2017|
|Congress Dates||: 7-11/10/2017|
Guidelines for the Submission of Abstracts
Participants wishing to present an oral or poster presentation can submit an abstract via the Abstract Module. All abstracts will be peer reviewed by the Abstract Review Committee and may be selected for oral presentation - poster presentation or rejected.
Two presentation formats are available:
* ORAL ABSTRACTS (oral abstracts will be presented in the free paper sessions)
* POSTER (poster abstracts will be presented in the poster exhibition)
* All abstracts must be submitted from the Abstract Module. Abstract Review committee will only review abstracts sent from this tool.
* Submission deadline for the abstracts is May 14th, 2017 at 11:59PM.
* The Committee will consider author’s preference for the presentation format but will have the ultimate authority to decide whether it is an oral or poster abstract.
* Every abstract will be assigned a unique ID and it will be used as reference number then it will be assigned a publication number after the evaluations. ID and publication numbers will be permanent and should be used in correspondence concerning abstracts.
* Upon review and evaluation processes, you will be receiving notifications. All notifications shall be made to e-mail provided to the abstract agent and every author should be aware of notifications. Those notifications will also be visible in control panel of Abstract Module.
* Abstracts must be written and presented in English with clear sentencing, correct grammar and spelling.
* Authors are accepting that
* All information is correct. Once the submission is complete, no changes can made and any mistakes (e.g. Typos) will be reproduced during publication.
* Abstract submission also means consent of publication for the congress material. Author also commits to no copyrigh infringments for third parties or intellectual rigts violations.
* Organizers (Confederation of European ORL-HNS and Topkon as PCO) assume right to produce, print, distribute, display the abstract or remove any commercial statements from the work.
* Author submitting the abstract will be the point of contact for the mentioned abstract, responsible for all the authors. Any information passed to point of contact author via e-mail registered to the Abstract Module will be assumed to be received and complied.
Tips Before Submitting
Make sure you have all the following details included in your preparation:
* Contact details for the presenting author (as point of contact)
* Other authors’ details
* First, middle and family name
* Institution details: department, university, hospital, city, country
* Topic Selection
* Head and Neck Surgery
* Pediatric Otolaryngology
* Facial Plastic Surgery
* Sleep Surgery
* Miscellaneous (Phoniatrics)
* Abstract title
* Abstract Body (up to 300 words, excluding title)
* Abstract should contain the objective of the study, methods, results and conclusions
* Photographs, tables or references should not be included
Presenting author must be registered to be eligible for presentation (oral and poster).
The abstract will be discarded in case none of the authors is registered for the congress.
All abstracts must be written in ENGLISH.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
Size: The maximum size of each poster is 100 cm high by 70 cm wide. Do not exceed the height/width of the poster board. (If presenters do not adhere to this requirement, they will not be allowed to present their poster.)
Font Size: Type size should be at least 30 point or larger.
Images and Photos: Graphics and high resolution photos also need to be large enough to be seen clearly. Illustrations should be simple and eye-catching, with unnecessary detail left out.
|WEATHER PREDICTION FOR
OCTOBER 2017, IN BARCELONA
|Lowest and Highest
|Average Temperature||23° C|
|Chance of Sunny Day||62%|
|Chance of Rain||19%|